Getting consistent gigs on Staff Me Up

I have been on Staff Me Up for almost three years now, and I've gotten only 3 jobs from here.

Does anyone ever get consistent gigs? I have a lot of experience, but nothing ever really happens for me on here.

Comments

• I get probably 95% of my jobs from StaffMeUp.

Since there are so many on the site though, you have to turn on notifications for the jobs you want and apply for them quickly. I have found if you aren’t in the first 8 to apply, most job posters won’t even look at your application.

• I have my notifications on, and I apply immediately. I still rarely get anything from this site. I'm a premium member too.

• Strange. It was tough when I first started, but I also at that time had maybe 4 credits to my name. It also depends on what you are applying for and what your credits are.

• I got on here about three years ago. I'm a producer with an extensive amount of experience. I have no idea what's wrong! LOL

• @Edith Mendoza said:
    I have been on Staff Me Up for almost three years now, and I've gotten only 3 jobs from here.

Does anyone ever get consistent gigs? I have a lot of experience, but nothing ever really happens for me on here.

Thanks for stating this, we just went on, and did not know if we should pay the upgrade or not