Network Notes...

...am I right?

I just finished post-producing on a show that had probably the best network notes I've ever gotten.

Is this as good as it gets? Please tell me there are others out there with recent positive dealings w/ network!

Comments

• Can we ask what network? I've had mixed experiences over many years but I can only count on one hand when I felt the notes were truly productive.

• LOL. Well - no notes are good notes. However, I've been on many productions that have pages upon pages of notes. Some frustrating, some contradicting notes within the same document, and some that ask for things that the EP's know were not shot. I have zero expectations on notes - other than that I expect to get some.

• @Rob Licalsi said:
    Can we ask what network? I've had mixed experiences over many years but I can only count on one hand when I felt the notes were truly productive.

OWN.

and i totally get it, terrible notes is pretty much standard, so i wanted to try to let people know there are good network execs out there!

• Overall, I've received pretty solid network network notes in my career. Even if the notes are wacky, they're usually coming from a good place in that everyone just wants to make a solid product.

And hi Mike. Nice to see you. ;)

• hi, Wolf! we need to work together more often, judging by your network average!

• Whether it be one note or pages, I've never had a bad one, they're always good. Cheers.